Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Most Imporant Interview Ever- James Hoffman

Today's guest is my son, James. For over a year now, I have spoken about both of my children, James and John, and used them as examples. Examples about when certain things have worked, and when some things have not. I thought it was time to let you hear James talk about having a learnign disability, having ADHD, and what it's been like for him. I ask James what we do well as parents, and what we do wrong- what works for him, and what does not. I was impressed by how relaxed and honest he was in his answers, and I hope you will be, too.

James is going into 7th grade in the fall; he has a great perspective, and hopefully it will help other middle school aged kids with similar issues.

I'd love to hear your comments on this show in particular at

Click here to download Show #64- A Middle School Perspective

Labels: , , , ,


Anonymous Darlene said...

Interesting to know.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home