Saturday, July 07, 2007

First Anniversary Show

Firstly, Thanks to every single listener, Past Present and Future!

I have worked on this anniversary show for two weeks, playing with ideas, and decided instead of going all out fancy, I would go simple. We'll do fancy soon. In this show, I speak from the heart, letting all of your know why I was moved to start the LD Podcast, and what I have gone through with my kids. I think forming a community that exchanges research-based, reliable information is the most important thing we can do here at the LD Podcast, as well as providing needed support. We need to take you to the best and most up-to-date information available, so you can help your child succeed. Development is linear, and you need to help a child as early as possible to maximize long term success.

Next week, we'll be back to our reguilar show format. This is just a heart felt thank you to each of you, so you get to know me a little better, what our biases might be, and why we decided to do this in the first place. The most important thing to me, in the end, is to build a community where Moms, Dads and teachers can come to learn about how learning works, what strategies can help all kids succeed, and why these tools are so vitally important for kids for whom school and learning isn't easy.

Thank you.

It's a little crazy with our summer schedule, family vacation plans, and two upcoming conferences- BlogPhiladelphia and PodCamp Philly. We're still shooting for weekly shows, but the release days may vary. Such is the life of a Mom! Thanks for your patience.

As always, you can reach me by email at ldpodcast@gmail.com, twitter- ldpodcast, and voicemail, 206-666-2343.

Click here to listen to the first anniversary show

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home