Thursday, December 07, 2006

Audio Christmas card!

A Podsafe Christmas

As a change up, I have put together a collection of my favorite podsafe holiday music for you. We'll be back with new content later in the week, but consider this a small present to all listeners, podcasters, and the wonderful, terrific people I have met and worked with this past year. The list is long, and I forgot to mention a few of these people on the podcast, but here is a longer, but probably not complete, list:

Paige & Gretchen From Mommycast

Dennis Grey, 101 Uses For Baby Wipes

Mike and Karen Patrick, Pediacast

Mark Blevis and his wife Andrea, Just One More Book

Jahn Havens

Chris Brogan & all the Grasshoppers

Chris Penn

Dr. Kathleen King & Peter Yanke

Everyone from Podcamp!

Megin & Rob Hatch, Melody Ruth, Joan La Strange, Kim Mansk, Marsha Fortunato, Courtney Rau, The Academy in Manayunk, Elliot Glickman, Jim Conroy, Paul Spangler, Laurie LeComer, Rich Weinfeld, Dr. Kathleen Nadeau, The Autism Podcast, Kids Wife Work Life,

and to each and every listener, to everyone else who said yes when they could have said no, everyone who encouraged me to try new things and explore these new areas- what can I say but Wow! and Thank You so very much from the bottom of my heart.


Click Here to listen to our Audio Christmas Card!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Whitney!

Thank you so much for having Andrea and me as guests of your show and for including us in you holiday wishes.

All the best to you, your family, and your audience for a happy, healthy and safe holiday season!

Best wishes,
Mark

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Whitney,
It has been a great year and I feel so lucky to have become friends with you. I wish you and your family a wonderful 2007!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home