Monday, April 21, 2008

Show # 82- Melinda Pongey, Educational Therapist

Today is the first part of my interview with Melinda Pongrey. Melinda is the producer of a live video LD talk show called LD Live, and an educational therapist in Washington State.

Melinda and I discuss what an Educational therapist does, when you might want to consider one, what kids really need to succeed in school, and how listening to kids is one of the best diagnostic tools around.

This is also our first week of sponsorship with Aveeno Baby. I'd love to hear your reactions to our first ever sponsor of the podcast, and any suggestions you might have- please email me at ldpodcast@gmail.com
or call me directly at 302-482-4599 and let me know what you think!

Click here to listen to Show # 82- Melinda Pongrey and LD Live!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home